Tour Packages in India from Delhi
Tour Packages in India North | Budget Tour Packages in India
North India is a melting pot of diverse cultures, heritage, religions, and landscapes. Whether you want a romantic an adventurous getaway, a spiritual retreat or a wildlife experience, we can design the tour itinerary of your dreams.
Northern region of India comprises of many enchanting destinations like the historical Delhi and Agra, vibrant Rajasthan, holistic Varanasi, Haridwar, Rishikesh and many more, tourists coming from all across the world can experience the uniqueness of North India which makes it different from the rest of India.
North India holidays are incomplete without a trip to the iconic symbol of love and a Wonder of the World, the Taj Mahal, Golden Triangle tour packages is the most popular tourist circuit of Northern India, typically starts from the capital city New Delhi.
We can design the tour itinerary of your dreams, Select one of our suggested tours to North India, or let we create your tour together – a trip to North India and around.
In North India, India passion tours, locally based small Tours company with headquarters in the capital city of New Delhi.
7 reasons to travel to North India
- Learn about the rise and fall of the emperors of India, to feel the impulsive mix of modernity and the old city heritage
- Discover the legacy of the princely Rajputs of Rajasthan, visiting the majestic forts and to live like a royal in palaces which are now converted into luxurious hotels
- Taste the scrumptious culinary specialties such as tandoori chicken, dal makhani, butter chicken, kadhi chawal, poori sabji and many other delicacies!
- Explore the wilderness of different national parks and see if you can spot the tiger, leopard and the snow leopard
- Understand the true meaning of Hinduism at one of the oldest cities in the world, Varanasi
- Wander in the shifting sand dunes of Thar Desert, exploring some of the remotest places on camel back
- Walk the grounds of the magnificently built Taj Mahal, a symbol of love which still shines like a white pearl
Break from Delhi
The Delhi is not only the tourist hub in India, It offers access to a multitude of getaways from the citys hustle and bustle. Delhi is placed at the apex of north Indias most popular tourist circuit the golden triangle – ( Delhi, Agra and Jaipur ) along with the culture heavens agra and jaipur, Delhi s has superb trains, Roads and air connections, allow traveller to explore mountains, religious sentres, desert, national parks, historical highlights and cities bustling with life are all an train or short flight away .