Delhi Private Day tour by Car and Driver
Explore best places in Delhi Like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Humayuns Tomb, parliament house and President house drive past, Lodhi garden, Qutab Minar, Lotus temple etc.
Duration: Delhi Private Day tour
Destination: Covered : Old & NEW Delhi sight seen By Car And Driver.
- Highlights: Sightseen tour can be booked on any particular day all year.
- Delhi is a good combination of Heritage and Moderns Citys.
- Delhi is the capital of India is the most visited tourist destination of the country.
- Delhi city was many times built destroyed and then rebuilt again.
Delhi was Ruled by many great dynasties and empires, this imperial city, and delhi has many architecture, culture, religion. history, monuments, galleries, museums, gardens and exotic shows in to Delhi .
Ideal Tour itinerary
Day 1: Delh Visit – [Am – Old Delhi – Pm New Delhi ]
Start your day with exploring the Old Part of Delhi. Our Driver will pick up you from your pick up point Den drope you to
the major and largest mosque in India. is located in old delhi . If you want 1 Hours ride on a traditional Rickshaw tour in Old Delhi and Chandni chowk . Den
(close on Monday) : This grand fort built during the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan’s reign, this majestic building made of red sandstone.
The memorial of the Father of Nation,(Mahatma Gandhi)
Situated on Rajpath, in the center of Delhi, this 42-meter high arch, was designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the first World War.
Parliament House and President House ( Drive Past )
is located in the north western side of the Vijay Chowk in the vicinity of the secretariat buildings. The parliament house marks governance of the world’s largest democracy.
The first mature example of Mughal architecture in India, Humayun’s Tomb was built by the emperor’s grieving widow, Haji Begum,in 1565 AD. Constructed with red sandstone and ornamented marks the beginning of a new tradition of ornate style which culminated the Taj Mahal of Agra.
Built during the reign of Sultan Qutub-ud-din Aibak in 1199 A.D., this 72.5 m high pillar is a symbol of the Delhi Sultanate.
Lotus Temple (close on Monday)
Lotus Temple is one of the most incredible architectures of the Bahai faith, of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its lotus flower shape. Den transfer to hotel or onward destination. End of our services ]
( $35 or 2200 rupees ) Per Sedan cars with Driver like toyota Etios or maruti Swift Dzire maximum ( 3 person + Driver )
- English speaking driver (including his meal )
- All toll tax, parking ,driver allowances.
- All presently applicable texes,
package cost ( dose not include)
- Tips ,insurance, & phone calls,
- Camera fee, monument entrance fee,
- Medical travel insurance,
- Additional costs due to plight cancellation,road block,
- Any kind of drinks alcohol, mineral, aerated,
- Any thing not specifically mantion under the head prices include,
- 1 Hours ride on a traditional Rickshaw tour in Old Delhi Chandni chowk Tours
Note : All Delhi Sightseeing tours can be modified as per your convenience. You can skip or add some monuments of your personal choice.