TRAMS AND CONDTIONS FOR INBOUND TOURS – (For Foreign nationals Including NRI, PIO, OCI card holder visiting India)
All correspondences in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to (INDIAPASSIONTOURS.COM)
This website ( www.indiapassiontours.com ) is published and maintained by India Passion Tours, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before using our web site (the “Site”) & Services. By accessing, browsing and using this Site and using services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions.
Booking with us:
- a booking can be done a maximum of 12 months before the trip commencement date.
- a booking can be done a minimum of 1 day before the trip commencement time (subject to availability of resources for which booking is required).
- a Booking can be done either through our website at (INDIAPASSIONTOURS.COM) by calling , mailing etc.
- An initial deposit needs to be paid by the customer for his booking. The deposit amount is calculated based on the services hired by customer. Services like flight tickets, train tikets will require 100% advance payment and hotel booking may need 50% to 100% payment depand on policy of hotel booked.
- Advance payment can be made via our Bank Transfer or Paypal, and respective Transaction will be charged extra over booking booking amount.
- Before completion of the trip, the full and final payment has to be done, ( India Passion Tours ) reserves the right to ask you to pay remaing amount (total quoted price less advance payment made) at any time during the trip depend on your preferred payment method, or final payment will be required to be made in Cash to driver just before departure.
- Booking modifications includes chnage in arrival or departure date, and in case of any modifications we will try our best to ammend modifications in same booking else existing booking will be cancelled and a new booking will be created, and for cancellation policy will be applied.
Note: In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 4% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. The Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
India Passion Tours – not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Your personal information will be used only to process bookings, invoice services and to deal with your enquiries.
- Your personal information will not be passed or sold to any third party for any purpose including mail shots.
- Where we occasionally contact you to advise you of special offers we believe may be of interest to you, based on your original enquiry or booking, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mail lists and we guarantee to remove your details.
- Under the Data Protection Act you have the right of access to any information www.indiapassiontours.com may hold about you.
- Your information will only be made available to persons outside of our company where we are under a legal obligation to do so (e.g. airlines, railways, and government bodies).
- India Passion Tours has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.indiapassiontours.com
- Our site uses an enquiry form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address).
- Contact information is used to send information to our customers.
- The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. (You can send email to INDIAPASSIONTOUR@GMAIL.COM)
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided BY E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Web Site:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
India Passion Tours
63 tilak enclave part 1 mohan garden new Delhi india, Delhi : 110059